Funny Friday - Ghost Shooting

Today’s post is another episode of a monthly feature. It’s called Funny Friday, and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. 

Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Here’s today picture. It was submitted by Stacy sews and schools








1. I'm not sure about the route that the GPS is suggesting. U-turn my a**!

2. That ice cream vendor was soooo annoying! I want to give him the finger!

3. Gotta play along. They are looking up to me. Yay. Are we there yet? Hotdog later?

4. Now it hit me!!! I figured out why the chicken crossed the road...

5. Guys, you're supposed to shoot the ghosts..!





Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: 

The Momisodes


Comments