Funny Friday - Fallen Snowman

Today’s post is another episode of a monthly feature. It’s called Funny Friday, and is a collaborative project that I’ll post on the last Friday of every month. 

Each month one of the participants submits a picture, then we all write 5 captions or thoughts inspired by that month’s picture. Links to the other bloggers’ posts are below, click on them and see what they’ve come up with. I hope we bring a smile to your face as you start your weekend.

Here’s today picture. It was submitted by The Bergham’s Life Chronicles





 
I wasn't quite sure if this is a snowman, an onion, a garlic or a Christmas ornament.
So I went with all of the above ;-)


1. "It's like a fairground ride", they said. "You're gonna have a blast", they said! 

2. Jesus Christ, where the h*** am I? I was supposed to land in Santa Claus, Indiana!

3. I liked it better at the Thanksgiving Parade!

4. Hey, buddy! Mr Potato Head! Wait up, I'll be right down!

5. Restrooms? Where are the restrooms, please? I'm gonna be siiiiiiiiick...



On a completely unrelated note, let me ask you a question:

In life, do you think being nice and considerate pays out? Recent happenings suggest that being a relentless bitch might lead to more effective results?
And yes... I might blog about it...


Click on the links below and let some other bloggers make you smile: 



Comments