Interview with my 7 year old boy

You’ve seen those questions on Facebook… I just had to ask them, too! 

Here goes:

1. What is something I always say to you? It’s lunch / dinner time!

2. What makes me happy? Writing, playing "Words with Friends" on the iPad, cooking

3. What makes me sad? When we fight.

4. How do I make you feel? Dunno.

5. What was I like as a child? How am I supposed to know, I wasn’t around?

6. How old am I? Forty-something!

7. How tall am I? 140cm (4'7''), no wait, taller, 150 (4'11'') maybe?

8. What is my favorite thing to do? See question number 2! But I can tell you my favorite things to do: playing hockey, playing iPad and reading!

9. What do I do when you're not around? You go to the office. When you’re at home, you cook and make sandwiches for hockey practice.

10. What am I really good at? Cooking, laundry – duh, stuff that housewives have to do!

11. What am I not very good at? Being strict, not like Daddy anyway.

12. What do I do for a job? Selling computer stuff, answering phones, doing something with the data in the computer.

13. What is my favorite food? That good meat you order at Outback Steakhouse, with baked potato that is wrapped in foil and filled with sour cream.
14. What do you enjoy doing with me? Going to the mall, which is also my favorite thing to do with you!



Comments