ICS International Festival 2017

As an end of school year celebration, the Inter-Community School in Zumikon  is holding their annual international festival. We used to attend while my friend Crystal's sons went to school there. I blogged about it last year.

It's a day full of fun, food, flags, games and yard sale. One year I was lucky enough to find cleats and original soccer jerseys from Brazil and Germany for no money at all! 

This year no sports jerseys for sale, but the guy at the stand gave me high-five for the Nashville Predators hat I was wearing. He is going to stay up tonight to watch game 6. 


























Even though our friends returned to the U.S. we plan on attending again this year. 

If you're looking for a good time, I can highly recommend this festival! Apart from the organized games there is also the regular playground.

Come here between 7am and 6pm. 

Enter "Strubenacher 3, Zumikon" in your GPS, and there will be parking guides helping you finding a spot.


Comments