20 Days of Chill - High, low … in, out



Welcome back to 20 Days of Chill, today's theme is High, low … in, out 

OK, I for the past two weeks I have been working hard for this challenge; I need a break! 




I'm just gonna grab a burger at In-n-Out and watch some old music videos:


Hunting High And Low by the Norwegian band A-ha, composed of lead vocalist Morten Harket, guitarist Pål Waaktaar-Savoy and keyboardist Magne Furuholmen. Hunting High And Low was recorded in 1985, my favourite musical decade! It's not only the name of this song but their debut album, too.

Their most popular songs, however, where The Sun Always Shines On TV, Take On Me and Stay On These Roads.

Are you a music buff? check out my Music Jeopardy post I published in 2015 and play along!


PS: Haha, I wish being able to get a snack from In-n-Out - of course there aren't any stores in Switzerland. For what it's worth, they're only active in the Southwestern part of the U.S. When I was living in San Diego in 2001 this one was the only one:



The chain opened its first restaurant in Baldwin Park. CA, in 1948.

In the meantime they run 300 stores in 6 states, and they've expanded into Oregon. 

Happy Friday! Check out my fellow bloggers' contributions, and an hour later another writing challenge I participate in goes live: Use Your Words, find out what that is all about as well!

On Monday there's going to be more music on the 20 Days of Chill channel! A very different type, though: All for me Grog  



Comments